5.17.2014

week 14



Happy Mother's day and second trimester!!!!!!


So crazy that I will holding 2 kids next year!!!


We had a great mother's day! I got to take 2 naps on my own time, and Bailey got me a beautiful right hand ring. 

Displaying photo.JPG

Feeling very blessed! The weather has been amazing around here, and I am getting really excited about school wrapping up and summer being here! It is bittersweet thinking that this will be my last summer with just one child. Bailey is such a sweet, energetic, wild little girl, and I can't imagine having another child as precious and funny as her, but everyone tells me it just happens. Your heart has room for all your babies and you love them all the same....I'll let ya know how that goes....Bailey loves sleeping and napping as much as I do, so it kinda gives her a lead on baby 2....maybe we will blessed with another good sleeper....not holding my breath...

Displaying photo.JPG
I mean seriously, can she be any sweeter?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment