7.03.2014

21 weeks




How far along? 21 weeks.....19 to go!

Total weight gain/loss: 
? I would guess 10lbs......staying away from the scale until my next appointment!
Keegan weighs a whole pound! I swear I feel alot bigger than I look! Maybe the heat??? I am carrying this boy differently than Bailey! I also have exercised alot  LESS with this pregnancy, except for walking the dog and chasing around a toddler, which is way harder than a nice jog, right?

Maternity clothes?
You bet! No need to be uncomfortable! 

Sleep: It sucks! Keegan kicks ALL NIGHT LONG! However, I still take a 2 hour nap with Bailey during the day. Sleep when the baby sleeps, right?


Best moment this week:  Celebrating Bailey and Mallory's birthdays. My best friend is in and we got our daughters together. They were so funny, and I am pretty sure we heard their mischievous giggles one too many times.  

Miss Anything? Since I am not as hard core with this pregnancy, I still drink caffeine, and I may or may not have had a few sips of beer here and there..and sometimes I don't heat my turkey...gasp.......However, I would like to enjoy a big tall icy cold beer..the entire thing!

Enjoyments:  Knowing I have less weeks to go than I am pregnant 

Movement: YES!!! He is a mover....at night though

Food cravings: Nothing specific... I have eaten at Firehouse Subs a number of times.....

Anything making you queasy or sick: just this heat!

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender prediction: BOY!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....except for when I realize I can't do something I use to be able to do....

Looking forward to: Moving around some furniture and getting started on Keegan's nursery!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are the crazy sweet Birthday girls! I cannot believe these girls are growing so fast, but I love how much they adore each other... and fight like sisters! Just mentioning Mallory, Mal-Mal, and Bailey's face lights up! 

Mallory had her 6th birthday party at Bounce U and we all had a great time... I probably shouldn't have gone down the slide being 21 weeks pregnant but you live and you learn!





We made dad go down it a thousand more times with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment