6.29.2014

20 weeks and BEACH!!!


My babies!!!!! We took our family vacation to Myrtle Beach for the week! While pregnancy and the heat are just plain awful, I loved every second. Keegan really was kicking while I laid out, probably hates the sun like his dad, but we had a great time! While I admit, first time sober on the beach in a long time, I had so much fun watching Bailey. She is a little beach bum! She talks so much these days, and I love watching her figure out things. She loved catching fish with her net and finding shells. She wasn't scared of the waves and all but like the baby pools much better. Every morning we had to look outside and make sure the beach was still there! I can't wait for Keegan to join us next year! 

You really haven't lived until you drive 9 hours in a car listening to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on DVD....

Also, I went to my friend Lane's baby shower. She is having a little boy in August. I am sure baby Wells and Keegan will be great buddies! Their grandparents are also neighbors so I am sure these two will have many adventures together!


No comments:

Post a Comment