6.29.2014

19 weeks


Well, you are still a boy! So let the real planning and nursery decorating begin! You were still shy on the ultrasound unlike your crazy sister at this point. Maybe you will be my calm child?

Bump still there no hiding it! My veiny leg is much worse this go around and the heat doesn't help much! I am feeling you move and flip alot these days especially at night when I am trying to go to sleep! I have weird cravings for things like pickles and not so much sweets like with Bailey. Maybe I won't gain as much weight with this pregnancy? Speaking of weight, at my appointment I have gained 7lbs so far, however, I started about 5lbs heavier than first pregnancy....ya know, my mommy muscles, right :)

Bailey and Keegan had their first airplane ride to Chicago for Michelle and John's wedding! Bailey did so well and I didn't have to pee a single time on the airplane which is a blessing! While I really missed celebrating with the drinks, I still had a good time...sober in Chicago was something I haven't experienced in a very LOOOOONG time!


No comments:

Post a Comment