6.29.2014

16 weeks and it's a ...

 School is wrapping up and I am still pretty tired!We did an early ultrasound at OBaby! and found out that you are a.....
 Sweet little baby BOY! Keegan Ames Embree! You were being very shy on the ultrasound and had your hands all over your boy parts...typical boy already!  To reveal to our families, we gave them a bag of all these candies and asked them to figure out what they all had in common...
They all have NUTS...get it...nuts...it's a boy! Of coarse, my dad guessed it right away!

We put a recording of Keegan's heartbeat in this monkey and Bailey loves it! 


So we are having a boy, which means we are DONE!!! One girl and one boy! Happy little family of 4! I also had my monthly check-up and everything looks good. We are still trying to get my thyroid meds evened out, but other than that everything is moving right along...and the doc saw our ultrasound pics and confirmed it is a boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment