1.08.2012

14 weeks!

Baby E was 14 weeks old last week and was the size of a lemon.

How far along? 14weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  6lbs total.... I have a booty :)


Maternity clothes? No,  but some of my pants don't fit....having to wear the "Fat day" pants and they fit normal :) 

Sleep: I don't sleep well at night, but I am getting more energy.

Best moment this week:  Hearing the baby's heartbeat at our doc. appointment and finding out that  all is well! Stevie and I have decided on names we like....not telling you!!!!


Miss Anything? beer at sporting events... we went to the preds game in  Nashville Saturday night, and I would of loved to have an overpriced stale beer!

Enjoyments: Being the sober driver and getting to use the "expecting mothers" parking spot

Movement: Not yet...I think its going to weird me out when I feel something down there!

Food cravings: Chinese Food and Sweet Tea with lemon!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat

Have you started to show yet: Yes!

Gender prediction: I am feeling BLUE....in a good way!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....except when I am hungry, then you better watch out!

Looking forward to: Feb. 15 when we get to see our baby and find out if baby e is a he or she!

As for Holmes....

No comments:

Post a Comment