1.28.2012

Week 16

Baby E and mommy survived week 16, but only due to lots of salads and sweets!

I am no longer able to fit into most of my pants. If it isn't low rise, I can't button it! Most of my t-shirts can't fit either...so long to being a small. I do like Stevie's t-shirts. I have a feeling I am going to slowly take over his clothes. I did get some maternity clothes and those pants are AWESOME! I have made the belly band work a few days, but its not my favorite...weird feeling leaving your pants unzipped all day.

Week 16 brought more energy and more cravings...like sweets. I still don't like eating meat, but I can eat chicken if I have to...no red meat though...gross .

Running is getting harder :( and that makes me sad. I have to alternate running and walking on the treadmill. But since my classroom is on the 2nd floor (and I go up and down them a millions times a day) I am still getting some cardio!

No comments:

Post a Comment