1.28.2012

17 weeks down....


Baby E is the size of a large onion.Baby E can hear!! "Don't talk about me like I am not here!"
 
As you can see, I am still working out somewhat. I get werid looks at the gym. People aren't quiet sure if I am working on getting rid of a beer gut or maybe pregnant. I just look at the like WTF are you staring at and give my belly a werid rub. The weird rub then confuses them even more...now they want to know, am I proud of this beer gut or IS there a baby in there?
 
How far along? 17weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  I don't even want to know...I think I am going to wait until our next appointment to step on a scale.


Maternity clothes? A few pieces... I have been trying to wear all my favorite clothes one last time!

Sleep: The dreams are crazy!!! Everything from "Nightmare on Elm Street" to "Debbie Does Dallas" with a little Disney mixed in!
Best moment this week:  Starting to show and not look fat...which is how I feel! And I think I felt the baby "flutter"...I think? Maybe gas?


Miss Anything? Beer, or I thought I missed beer until I had A SIP of Stevie's Dos Equis at dinner and it was awful. Mind you, that use to be one of my favorite beers!

Enjoyments: Talking and comparing stories with my other pregnant friends at a party. I also enjoy getting stuff done on the weekends. I didn't realize how much time we wasted being wasted on the weekends :)

Movement: Maybe... At night, I feel things.. I think..or maybe I am dreaming I am feeling things. All I know is my organs are being pushed up into my ribs!
 
Food cravings: OMG....I have eaten nothing but crap this week! Chocolate everything!!! It has been so bad that as of today, I am back eating paleo...aka like a cave woman! Meat, fruits, and veggies only!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: The thought of all the junky, crappy, artificial stuff I put in my body this week!

Have you started to show yet: Yes... Mom mother's exact words, "Oh....I didn't think you would be that big yet!"  ....really mom, thanks for the compliment.

Gender prediction: I still feel boy, but now I am having girl dreams. The Chinese calendar predicts girl. I did the string thing, and it also said girl. However, I held the string over Holmes' fat belly, and it also predicted girl...so who knows!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy....except for when I try to leave the house wearing normal clothes and after one meal I can't move.

Looking forward to: Really feeling the baby move...and finding out what we are having on Feb. 10
 
As for Holmes....
 

1 comment:

  1. I was talking to Kylie yesterday and I said, "I finally got the joke about your friend and her baby. Baby Embree, like Baby Embryo because they don't know what it is!" She said I was wrong, that it was just your last name. either way. congrats.


    -DJV
    Kylie's roommate

    ReplyDelete