12.13.2011

11 weeks!



Baby E is 11 weeks old and the size of a lime! 200 more days (at least) until this mommy can have a margarita or a bud light lime :( However, I have been putting lime in my water!


How far along? 11 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: The scale at the doctor's office said I haven't gained anything....I beg to differ though, but I won't argue with the scale :0 But come on, you see the belly!!!!



Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I think I might need to start the rubber band trick soon!


Sleep: I wake up alot....not sure if it is due to Stevie's snoring or the fact I get uncomfortable. My money is on my hubby's snoring. (Sorry for kicking you honey, but your baby needs to sleep)


Best moment this week: Hearing our baby’s heartbeat! I thought this would be an emotional time for Stevie and I, but I couldn't help but think it sounded like one of those ghost hunting shows where they use the Doppler to hear ghost.....our baby sounds like a ghost, "Whooooosh, Whoooosh, Whooosh!"

I also ate a pint of ice cream in one sitting and I felt no guilt whatsoever. Not sure if I did this because I was pregnant or not…..I am going with the pregnancy excuse J



Have you told family and friends: Yes!


Miss Anything? Beer. We went bowling and bowling isn't as much fun when you can't drink the stale bowling alley beer. And beer while watching football...Bears suck even more when you are sober and loosing!


Movement: Not yet, but weird "things" going on in my belly....things are shifting!


Food cravings: mashed potatoes, corn, apple juice, strawberry ice cream



Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat


Have you started to show yet: Sorta, the bump comes and goes, but I feel like I am pushing out my stomach at all times, but I am not....it just sticks out. I think the picture speaks for itself!



Gender prediction: girl


Wedding rings on or off? On (until my crazy hormones come out and I get aggravated at Stevie for no reason)


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy ( I am about to be on Winter break for 2 weeks!!!!)


Looking forward to: No work for 2 weeks! Sleeping in, napping, and napping some more!!!!
No judging, I am growing a baby inside me people!


As for Holmes.....


When he isn't napping with me, he likes to take the tree-skirt off the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment