12.04.2011

Week 10

How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: not sure...its goes up and down (sorta like my food), I would guess I have put on 5lbs since the beginning.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, thank God leggings are in style!
Sleep:  I get pretty tired, but sleep great at night except for the weird dreams
Best moment this week:  more and more signs of pregnancy  (face/neck/back freaking out, being tired, nauseous even more) which tells me our little baby e is growing and developing....so bring on the signs!!!!!!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Beer and Coffee (full of caffeine with Splenda) I can drink decaff with sugar, but its not the same :(
I also miss running and ab workouts! I can "jog", but it doesn't give me the "high" a good run could do. I am too scared to do ANY ab exercises, even though my doc said I could until the 2nd trimester.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: bread, cereal, and apple juice
Anything making you queasy or sick: Red Meat
Have you started to show yet: A little rounding of the belly. You can't tell with clothes on, but when I showed Stevie my belly he said, "Stop pushing out!"  I had to prove to him I wasn't!
Gender prediction: boy
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody
Looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat on Friday at our 10 week appointment......NOT looking forward to the blood work :(

As for Holmes.....
He continues to love taking naps with me!!! (he apparently fell asleep in this picture )

No comments:

Post a Comment