12.26.2011

12 weeks and Christmas




Baby E is 12 weeks old and the size of a plum!

How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: According to scale at the gym....1 pound ;) But with Christmas break here I am sure that will change!


Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I did wear a belly band the other day. Why did I not know about this amazing thing before now?! Stevie thinks everyone should own on of these!


Sleep: Now that my husband bought me a body pillow, I sleep like a baby. I call it my boyfriend! Again, another thing pregnant women have been keeping a secret!

Best moment this week: It would have to be a toss up between the belly band and the "boyfriend" pillow! J/k..... I kid, I kid! The best was when Stevie bought (and READ) a book about becoming a daddy...Yes, that is the hormones talking :)

Oh AND.....when I told the waiter at O'Charley's I was pregnant (he kept trying to get me to order a drink because it was happy hour), I got soup and salad for FREE!!!

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? A real workout, cocktails, eating without feeling sick, feeling normal when I wake up, carrying a small purse (now I have a huge one full of snacks and water), my abs, sleeping all night without getting up to pee 3 times, clear skin, not freaking out at every weird feeling I get in my belly, and turning the channel when the credits roll instead of looking at the names to see if any sound good enough for baby e

Enjoyments: feeling no guilt when I eat alot or sleep 12 hours and all day, and not having to change kitty box, filling out my shirts (bigger boobs), and prenatal vitamins making my hair grow!!!

Movement: Not yet, just my belly and "ladies" getting bigger

Food cravings: strawberry ice cream, broccoli, strawberry milk, chicken salad

Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat

Have you started to show yet: Yes, little bump aka my "fupa" (inside joke)


Gender prediction: I go back and forth.


Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy... I am on WINTER BREAK

Looking forward to: Being at my parents' house on Christmas day watching awful movies with my dad that he thinks are awesome :) And for my friends (Nat, Alanna, and Kylie) to be in town.

FOR THE 1st TRIMESTER TO BE OVER!!!!!

As for Holmes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment