12.31.2011

End of the 1st trimester!!!


Baby E is 13 weeks old and the size of a peach! (yummy, peaches )

How far along? 13 weeks and yes, I am a VERY excited new mommy to be...I don't see ANYTHING wrong with that :)

Total weight gain/loss: ha, about 5lbs....someone has been eating good :)


Maternity clothes? Not yet, but my shirts are getting shorter and my pants are tighter.

Sleep: I sleep great at during my daily naps, but at night...not so much. Weird dreams and I toss and turn alot.

Best moment this week: Picking out the paint for the baby's room! Nothing special, its the same gray as seen in the chalkboard pictures. It will look good with blues and greens or hot pink!

Have you told family and friends: Yes! And on that note, while I appreciate all the helpful hints and tips, I am really sick of the people who know it all because they have had a baby. Well, there are 7 billion people in this world, and I am pretty sure they are not the only one who has had a baby.

But.....I love how my friends are so excited and supportive!

Miss Anything?our annual NYE party, holiday cocktails, having energy, clear skin, going to the grocery store and not buying everything in sight, and morning coffee


Enjoyments: being the sober one at the party and hearing and REMEMBERING all the juicy gossip, getting to redecorate a room in our house, naps

Movement: Not yet, just a rock-hard belly and I am not talking about abs!

Food cravings: chicken salad and fruit (especially pineapple)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Red meat and Mexican food

Have you started to show yet: I can tell! However, alot is all going to my ass, which is good because I have never had a butt! Maybe it will stick around after the baby is born?!?

Gender prediction: Back to believing its a boy!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, school starts back next week :(

Looking forward to: My 14th week appointment and hearing the heartbeat again.

As for Holmes......

Another update...Mr. Uno does not leave my side. I really think he knows I am pregnant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment