6.10.2012

36 weeks done!

How far along? 36 weeks and 5 days in this picture
 
Total weight gain/loss: on Monday I was holding steady at 27 pounds...but I have retained a ton of water this week...so we will see what the scale says on Thursday!
However, my appetite has basically disappeared. Some days I have to make myself eat which sucks because the only thing a pregnant has to look forward to is eating!

Maternity clothes? the only thing not maternity is my socks and the way my feet have been swelling...I think I need maternity socks, too!

Sleep:  what sleep? With the crazy dreams and hourly trip to the bathroom, I don't get much sleep these days.

Best moment this week:  When I went to eat lunch with Stevie at Toot's last Wednesday, Bailey was dancing so much to the loud music. She even gave daddy a big kick when he tried to "calm" her.

We also have the nursery complete and the man room now has a mommy chair in it for me...along with a swing and a bouncy chair....not so manly these days...lol!

Miss Anything? mobility and doing things myself.
 
Enjoyments:  Trying to enjoy my last few weeks of being pregnant and eating whatever I want without feeling  any remorse...I seriously eat ice cream on a daily basis.

Movement: She has been moving and kicking alot. She also has had the hiccups several times this week (which is so much fun.....)

Food cravings: Chik-fil-a, ice cream, and sweet tea

Anything making you queasy or sick: ground beef,  pizza, and anything Italian
Have you started to show yet: Yes, my belly has really grown. I am now measuring a week ahead of what I really am...maybe she is coming early?!?

Belly Button: Way out!

Signs of labor: Not yet, but she has dropped and my cervix is still thinning, but not dilating yet! I keep having dreams my water is breaking and that I am in labor. Stevie has had a few dreams that I am in labor, too...yikes!

Wedding rings on or off? as long as it is not 1,000 degrees outside, I can still wear both of them.

Happy or Moody most of the time: 50/50

As for Holmes.....
He really likes the new oversized chair in the "man" room. He also got his new summer haircut this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment