6.14.2012

37 weeks


37 weeks.... 2 weeks and 3ish days to go, but who is counting....

We are beyond ready to meet our little girl. My fears of the IV, epidural, pushing this baby out, etc.  are outweighed by my lack of mobility, swollen feet, and being completely uncomfortable these days. As my college girlfriends and I use to say, "Let's just do the damn thing!"

I will continue to do my 2 mile walk  waddle, bounce around on the exercise ball, eat spicy food (even though it gives me heartburn) in hopes of something jump starting this whole motherhood thing. My BFF even shared a eggplant parmigiana recipe that has rumored to induce labor. Not even sure what eggplant is, but I am willing to try it. Here is the link to all the  babies that have been born shortly after eating this little dish.

Update (aka... TMI, so scroll down if you don't want to read)
weight gain- 28 pounds
cervix- 70% thinned
1 cm dilated and she is still head down!

I am not really sure what all the numbers mean that my doctor throws at me.... I usually smile, nod, and ask if she is coming tonight?

Other fun pregnancy facts from this week...
Rings- engagement ring is too small
dreams- WEIRD and WEIRD
movement- aggressive little kicker in there and these hiccups she has are brutal ....I mean cute?
No cravings this week....

Looking forward to-- meeting our daughter and seeing who she looks and acts like. I have a feeling she is going to have a "James" attitude and look like her daddy (hopefully, she will have daddy's dimples)

As for Holmes.....

His belly is looking pretty skinny.....


No comments:

Post a Comment