6.27.2012

39 weeks

39 weeks.....and the countdown to Bailey's arrival! This will be the last Wednesday I will be pregnant (hopefully).

Yes, I wear this dress alot...and it probably won't be the last time you see it either.

At my 39 week appointment, very little progress has been made....actually no progress. Still weigh the same, and all the other things they check were the same, too. However, she did say Bailey will probably be big! Really?!? A few weeks ago, we were scared because she was measuring small, well, I guess a diet of ice cream will do that! Have you seen her parents... Stevie and I are little people... I am blaming this one on the James side of the family...my dad IS a big guy. (love ya daddy!)

We decided to induce on our due date...unless she comes before then! Since I am the ultimate planner, it will be nice knowing when I am going to the hospital....doens't mean I will be mentally or emotinally prepared, but physically I will be! And yes, I will over pack.

As for the fun facts...let's see....

I am enjoying my last week to eat not-so-Neely food....real potatoe chips, ice cream, etc...and not feel bad about it!

Weight gain- 28 lbs (I really thought I would gain 60lbs)

I can't wait to burn store my maternity clothes.

Cravings- water, ice (I chomp the heck out of it), anything that keeps me cool in this heat.

Enjoyments- Having my family and friends calling and texting to check on us, and  the support from my hubby. Stevie has been a trooper through all this, and he really keeps my spirits lifted on days I need it the most!

Best Moment- Going to my last Dr.'s appointment for awhile! That place gives me anxiety and makes me nauseaous! No to mention, I don't have to deal with making anymore appointments for awhile! (honey, gorgeous, darling, sweetie-pie) If you go to WHS, you know what I am talking about!

Stretch Marks- I managed to not have any and boy have I stretched, but my right leg looks awful...so it evens out!

Rings- Just the wedding band these days...

Looking Forward to- meeting Bailey! It's weird having someone live in your body for 40 weeks and not knowing anything about her....except she doesn't like to sit still and she will kick you if you are in her personal space...hmmmmm....wonder where she gets that!

So as long as we all don't burst into flames during this heat wave, my next post should be all about Bailey's birthday!

WAIT......I forgot about Holmes........


Poor Holmes, he thinks I have quit work, and let myself go...he really is so stupid, but we love him and his crossed-eyes!






No comments:

Post a Comment