6.21.2012

38 Weeks

38 weeks and 5 days...Will this be my last pregnant belly picture and update?!? Not likely.....

If you are thinking I look like I might fall over, you are right. This belly is heavy, and I feel HUGE!
Surprisingly, I don't have any stretch marks. However, I make up for it with ugly veins on my right leg and foot.

One more pound on the scale.....29 lbs so far. Since Bailey has dropped, I am finally able to eat like a normal person again. ....and BREATHE. Speaking of food... I have been craving banana pudding, so if anyone reading this wants to make me some, go right ahead!

I did have a dream about blueberry donuts the other night and woke up and HAD to have one. Since I didn't want to drive to Donut Country, I went to All American Cafe to get some because I heard they have donuts and they are just right down the street. For those who live in the Boro, you know the scary clown you see on my side of town riding a bike and flipping a sign telling you to eat at his restaurant...ya, that's where I went.... donuts were great, but the man from the clown suit served me which was scary!



Not much progress when I went to the doctor on Wednesday. She did give me some helpful hints on how to get things progressing. However, drinking pineapple juice backfired on me and gave me the WORST bellyache.

At my 39 week appointment next week, we are going to discuss inducing my labor if she still hasn't come. I am ready to meet this little girl! I cannot believe I am at the end of my pregnancy, but ready to move on to the next chapter of motherhood!

My dreams have gotten so strange. If I look at facebook before I go to bed, I usually end up dreaming about the most random person I saw on FB. I also dream about swimming alot...maybe because I am getting so freaking hot when I sleep?

Speaking of being hot....OMG. I have seriously gone from being so cold natured to extremely hot all the time. I went out running errands on Thursday, and I was dripping wet with sweat in places I did not know you could sweat. I think I am staying in the AC from  here on out! I am really too paranoid to be in public anyways bc I am scared my water is going to break.

Look at Bailey's newest friend...
How cute is he?!?

As for Holmes......


I am offically the fat one of the house

1 comment: