4.05.2014

8 weeks

Thank God it is Spring Break!!!! However, with a toddler all my hopes and dreams of sleeping in and napping the day away were quickly shattered. We had a blast though! The weather was absolutely amazing. We went to the zoo, played outside non-stop, visited daddy at work, multiple lunch dates, and went to the aquarium....and still had a couple days of staying in our pjs all day! 

My appetite was back with a vengeance this week, and I have been eating like a MAN! All I have wanted to eat has been cheeseburgers, french fries, mac and cheese, and ice cream! Needless to say, I made up for the few lbs lost last week plus some.....With Bailey, I stopped caffeine immediately, however, this time I cannot quit! Coffee and sweet tea are my weaknesses, and I literally wake up craving coffee and all day I crave sweet tea.....ya, ya, ya, I am aware they make decaffeinated, but that is like drinking non-alcoholic beer, where is the fun in that. Maybe next week, I will nix the caffeine ...or cut back..... 

Like with Bailey, my skin is a hot mess, craving sweets, and my right leg is looking pretty rough with all my veins. Doc said it would happen quicker with this pregnancy, but I know it will go back to normal again.  Only working out I have accomplished this week has been pushing and carrying around Bailey. I did make it to a 75 minute yoga fusion class.....can I start prenatal yoga classes yet?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment