4.26.2014

Week 9.... No 10?

So I am due a week earlier than expected....so I basically time traveled somewhere.... Anyways, here is a look into week 9  10!



How far along? 9 or 10 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Dr. next week...guessing 3-5 lbs

Maternity clothes? not yet, but things are tighter than normal...

Sleep:  pretty good in between all the trips to the bathroom


Best moment this week:  everything my crazy toddler does!


Miss Anything? a cold beer
 
Enjoyments:  trying really hard to enjoy this pregnancy....its just not my thing!

Movement: I swear I already feel things but apparently it is too early

Food cravings: sweet tea! starting to get my appetite back

Anything making you queasy or sick: meat

Have you started to show yet: I am bloated in my belly and I can already tell a difference in my tummy

Belly Button: In!

Signs of labor: NO!!!!!

Wedding rings on or off? on and actually loose

Happy or Moody most of the time: moody Judy

Gender: no clue and honestly will be happy with either 

No comments:

Post a Comment