4.05.2014

Big News!


So, yes, we were trying, kinda..... You never know how long it will take to get pregnant, and we knew we wanted our kids to be semi-close in age. And let's face it, I just wanted to go ahead and get the pregnancy and newborn thing knocked out! I never dreamed it would happen in one month. I swear I am psychic because I knew immediately I was pregnant. I dreamed I was and had been feeling weird, so I took a test a couple days before "my week" and boom there it was +.... I was shocked, but not really...more shocked at my new ability to dream the future!
Knowing right away sucks, because it makes your pregnancy SUPER long and no ignoring it for a few weeks. And it was a Saturday, so my detox started immediately and therefore there went my Saturday night drinks! Guess I will be saving that 6 pack of seasonal Abita until November!


We told Bailey immediately, and it just so happened her new favorite word was baby, which quickly changed to BABIES! My first reaction was that Bailey inherited my ability to tell the future and my fear of having twins began.......

Since I was convinced I was having twins, I got an appointment with the doctor ASAP. First, we had an ultrasound and it showed an empty sac.  Doc said it might be too early to tell or maybe no baby.... We had to wait an entire week to re-check. 
And there it was..... our sweet little baby E2!



No comments:

Post a Comment