4.26.2014

week 11

I spy a little bump!!!!

How far along? 11 weeks and some days

Total weight gain/loss: with the amount of Easter candy and Easter food I consumed....I might get in trouble at the Doc's office...

Maternity clothes? no, but I am going to get them out of the attic soon!

Sleep:  My dreams....what. the . %&*!


Best moment this week:  Easter....Bailey was big enough to understand Easter egg hunts...we might have been practicing in the living room. Also, getting together with my family and see Bailey play with all her cousins.

And I ventured out Friday night, to do my Easter bunny shopping. I haven't been out and about past 7:00 in the evening in a very long time because Bailey goes to bed at 7:30....it was very surreal. I am pretty sure this is what it feels like when prisoners get out of jail. Not that I don't love my family, it was just very strange being out that "late"

Miss Anything? a normal looking, vein free, right leg...and that ice cold beer

Enjoyments:  Starting to feel like myself again and have some energy back!

Movement: No, but ready to feel it!

Food cravings: Salty things!! I may or may not have ordered Jimmy Johns vegetarian sub 3 times this week at work......and grapes

Anything making you queasy or sick: It is really hard to find things that actually taste good

Have you started to show yet: a little bump

Belly Button: Way in!!!!!

Signs of labor: No thank God!


Wedding rings on or off? a little loose...the only thing I wear that is loose...

Happy or Moody most of the time: moody

Prediction: I suck at predicting gender

No comments:

Post a Comment