5.07.2012

31 weeks and 5 days, but who is counting?



How far along? Just finished week 31 and on to 32 (8 more weeks!)

Total weight gain/loss: about 25lbs....whoa!

Maternity clothes? only things that will stretch....or maternity pants!  I managed to wear my 2 piece from last year to the pool with my family on Saturday.... Quote from my dad, "You aren't going to take that tank top off, are you?" .....You bet I did! I am 8 months and not ashamed!

Sleep: I wake up every 2 hours on the dot....almost freaky how exact it is!

Best moment this week:  Stevie reading to Bailey every night and getting our maternity pictures taken....I will post soon.

Miss Anything? Running and a cold beer in a frosty mug.

Enjoyments:  Being the sober driver Saturday (Cinqo de Mayo) to 2 wedding receptions.....it's amazing how much gossip I heard being the sober one. Drunk people sure like to tell a pregnant lady lots of info.

Movement: She still moves all the time! She moves the most when I am trying to go to sleep.

Food cravings:  I have eaten alot of baked potatoes lately, but nothing too strange.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Italian food and the thought of ground beef...yuck! 

Have you started to show yet: We grow everyday!
Belly Button: OUT!

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy most of the time, but I get moody when I need to sleep or get too hot.

Looking forward to: Being on summer break!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment