5.31.2012

34 weeks

How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 27 pounds

Maternity clothes? you bet!

Sleep:  It is hard when you pee a thousand times a night.


Best moment this week:  last week of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Anything? being able to bend over, get out of bed easily, basically moving like a normal person

Enjoyments:  hearing my students tell me that next time they see me I won't be pregnant.......YES!!!!!


Movement: She is  a mover.


Food cravings: fruit and potatoes



Anything making you queasy or sick: ground beef and pizza


Have you started to show yet: Yes! up to 33 cm!


Belly Button: OUT!

Signs of labor: still having braxton hicks contractions, but the at my check-up the doc said my cervix is closed and no dilating yet!

Wedding rings on or off? engagement ring fits sometimes, but I can still wear my wedding band

Happy or Moody most of the time: moody, mostly because I still don't know what grade I am teaching next year!


Looking forward to: school being over and relaxing!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment