5.21.2012

33 Weeks

Week 33 was great for many people in my life....but not for this girl!

Pros.
1. One of my best friends, Alanna, got engaged!
2. My cousin got married and had the perfect wedding!
3. My little cousin, Gracie, realized how awesome I am when we got to hangout at her pool last Friday.

Cons.
1. I was told Baby Bailey was measuring small.
2. In the middle of the night, after my cousin's wedding, I started having contractions. They scared me enough to wake Stevie up at 2:30a.m and tell him we needed to drive 2 hours home to TN (we were in Alabama).
3. Contractions continued the next evening, and I started feeling really nauseous.
4. My appetite went away and literally had to make myself eat all week.
5. Varicose veins in my right leg are getting worse, and I am going to be stuck wearing prescription strength compression hose...its only 100 degrees outside.
6. I am starting to swell....those wedding rings might not make it much longer.

Looking forward to the last week of school and my work baby shower!

***Update***
After calling the doctor and requesting that I be checked today (Monday), Bailey is measuring normal again (thanks to the yummy food at Joe Wheeler State Park and Meredith's reception), the contractions are just Braxton Hick,s and I am not going into labor this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment